The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation.
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Other activities as may be directed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Team Player
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/schematics.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required.
Credentials and Experience
- Must have 5 plus years of demonstrated experience.
- HS Degree or equivalent required.
- Electrical Contractor License required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Eagle Technologies, LLC offers a full-time position with full benefits, competitive pay and opportunity to grow within a cutting-edge aerospace company.
Eagle Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.