Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow operating procedures, engineering instructions, and other recognized methods of instructions.
- Verifies that all employees’ hours and names are correct, without exceeding the permitted hours.
- Assigns personnel in accordance to their capacity, ability and effort to perform their assigned jobs.
- Provide leadership to accomplish company goals and objectives
- Ensures that all reports and documentation are correct and timely.
- Maintains awareness of latest customer requirements and Quality expectations.
- Assist with training for all new shift team members.
- Sets up and operates machines to cut, shape, and sand model parts.
- Other activities as may be directed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be good at math - geometric tolerance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics or engineering drawings
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
Credentials and Experience
- Must have 4-5 plus years of demonstrated experience.
- 1+ year’s supervision experience preferred with direct reports.
- Will work on government contracts.
- HS Degree or equivalent required.
- Composite experience a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Eagle Technologies, LLC offers a full-time position with full benefits, competitive pay and opportunity to grow within a cutting-edge aerospace company.
Eagle Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.