Our Composite Technicians manufacture complex composite parts and assemblies for the aerospace industry while working on self-directed teams with minimal direct supervision.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow operating procedures, engineering instructions, and other recognized methods of instructions.
- Shapes and hand finishes model to required contours and tolerances, using tools and work aids, such as knives, chisel, file, and sandpaper.
- Perform a variety of manufacturing activities involved in the preparation and fabrication of composite aerospace parts and assembly operations in both development and production environments.
- Assembles and fastens parts together, using hand tools, glue, bolts, nails, and clamps.
- Drills, countersinks, and reams holes in parts and assemblies for fasteners, such as bolts, screws, and dowel pins, using power tools.
- Sets up and operates machines to cut, shape, and sand model parts.
- Constructs full-sized and scale precision models of products
- Other activities as may be directed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Team Player
- Must be good at math - geometric tolerance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics or engineering drawings
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
Credentials and Experience
- Must have 5 - 9 plus years of demonstrated experience.
- Will work on government contracts.
- HS Degree or equivalent required.
- Composite experience a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Eagle Technologies, LLC offers a full-time position with full benefits, competitive pay and opportunity to grow within a cutting-edge aerospace company.
Eagle Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.