Benefits: 401K, Medical, Dental & Vision
1st & 2nd Shift available.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow operating procedures, engineering instructions, and other recognized methods of instructions.
- Must carefully plan and prepare using blueprints or written specifications to calculate operations.
- Use Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) cutting machines and precision measuring tools.
- Uses various machine tools (including lathes, milling machines, drill presses, and spindles) to produce precision metal parts in large quantities.
- Reading and editing G-Code.
- Other activities as may be directed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Team Player
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Ability to machine to .0001" tolerance.
- Knowledge of shop practices.
- Ability to read and edit G-Code.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds required.
Credentials and Experience
- Must have minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience running Lathe/Mills.
- Will work on government contracts.
- HS Degree or equivalent required.
- Machinist experience preferred (Not Operator)
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift
- Must have own tool set
Eagle Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.