Job Summary: Manage multi-disciplined teams responsible for executing complex aerospace engineering & manufacturing projects that will meet client expectations.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has responsibility for day to day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction within established budget and schedule constraints.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, conferring with senior management and key stakeholders.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving obstacles.
- Prepares and reviews reports and records of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified program objective and modifies or changes methodology as required redirecting activities and attaining objectives
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties and outside vendors
- May assist in the negotiation, development, monitor and administration of a variety of contracts and agreements.
- Develops systems and maintains records that provide for the proper evaluation, control and documentation of assigned activities; prepares a variety of written correspondence, reports, procedures, directives and other materials.
- Plans, organizes, administers, reviews and evaluates the work of subordinate professional, technical, support and operational staff where present, through subordinate supervisors and lead workers.
- Communicates project/program status to management and key stakeholders against metrics and constraints.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Solid technical background, with experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Work experience as a project administrator/ manager in a manufacturing/ engineering environment
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Solidworks, MS Word, MS Projects Excel, Powerpoint and the Internet.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics or engineering drawings
- Ability to lift-up to 30 pounds required
Credentials and Experience
- BS Degree in Engineering.
- 9+ years of experience within or related to the program assignment; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
- Will work on government contracts.
- Excellent communication, technical writing and supervisory skills
- Must be a US citizen.
Eagle Technologies, LLC offers a full-time position with full benefits, competitive pay and opportunity to grow within a cutting-edge aerospace company.
Eagle Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.